Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Top TEN Indian brands on Facebook

भारत मैं फेसबुक मार्केटिंग
There are many companies promoting their brands in India on Facebook.
Tata Docomo is the # 1 brand today with over 38 lac (>3 million) Likes.



  • This information will assist Chief Marketing Officers (CMO) in India to go for social media marketing.  Facebook being the most popular, followed by Twitter and YouTube.
  • Facebook marketing is catching-up in India.  Telecom and airline industries are leading followed by some FMCG companies.  Here is a list of top 10 brands.
  • Tata Docomo is followed by MTV India Media, MTV Roadies, Facebook India Digital, Vodafone, Zoozoos Telecom, Dove FMCG, Kingfisher Beverage, Mumbai Indian Sports, Fastrack Apparel / Accessories, Axe angel club FMCG.
  • There are about 47 brands in India which has Like-base of 500.000+ (over five lacs Likes).


8 comments:

तेजवानी गिरधर said...

very nice, very useful knoledge

Jyotindra Zaveri said...

Thank you, तेजवानी गिरधर for your kind words.

sdexter said...

Hi this is somewhat of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated! top brand agencies

Walkeaz said...

I enjoy your writing style really enjoying this web site . brand agency

Alyssa said...

Provide a Many more things of whether. you share or oppose the proposed rules is Full guidance. Include any of the following that support your position. Reference

indomakmur said...

Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. brand identity design

Bhagyashri said...

Hats off to the efforts and hard work that you have put into this article, I have hardly come across such detailed writing. I loved to reach you and read this helpful content. This enough information greatly helped me gain some new points. I appreciate your all points. Thanks a lot for the share. I hope to hear more interesting from you.

Check out

2gudindia said...

Graceful written content on this blog is really useful for everyone same as I got to know. Difficult to locate relevant and useful informative blog as I found this one to get more knowledge but this is really a nice one.Liquid Laundry Detergent