Monday, September 14, 2015

Instagram marketing - Post can be embedded in a Blog

Do you know you can embed an Instagram picture in a website?

Here is a glittering example [Pun intended] of Instagram picture appearing in this blog post.

Don't you think visual content is 1000 times better as compared to 1000 words of text?

Instagram is an excellent online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, and share them on a variety of social networking platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Flickr.  It is a facebook company.  

Instagram site https://instagram.com/atozjewellerystore
Contact J.Zaveri@dnserp.com for outsourcing complete social media marketing or training.


Whatsapp  +91 9552946949 - Pune, India.



6 comments:

Walkeaz said...

A thoughtful insight and ideas I will use on this blog. You have obviously spent a lot of time on this. Well done! top brand agencies

sdexter said...

I am crazy about this blog. I have visit so many time to this blog. I was found this blog from Google. I have received a nice stuff of information. I really appreciate to meet to it and i emphasize to this blog. My curiosity to learn more and more on this blog. best branding companies

sdexter said...

very nice post, i certainly love this website, keep on it top branding agencies

Gelbero Lam said...

This is only the data I am discovering all over the place. A debt of gratitude is in order for your website, I simply subscribe your online journal. This is a decent blog.. learn more

Laura Bush said...

Thank you for sharing your knowledge. This is a very valuable thing you shared. good stuff!!Branding Companies Vancouver

southtowndesigns said...

Great Post. I am thankful to you for sharing this post. This is very useful for me and as well as for others. Your article is very well written and unique. please keep sharing such posts. online marketing san antonio